Annual Ski Swap Fundraiser
It’s time for our Annual Ski Swap Fundraiser!! Looking for some quality used equipment for the upcoming season? Now is the time to buy! The dates and times are as follows:
Equipment Drop Off: Fri Dec 4 from 1 pm-8pm (Chalet) and Sat. Dec 5th from 9am-12pm.
Equipment Sale: Saturday, Dec 5th from 9am- 5 pm
Unsold Equipment Pick-up: Sun Dec 6 10am-2pm
Be advised that Covid19 protocols will be in place, which could result in delays. Please follow directions from the volunteers in place.
Social distancing will be enforced and masks covering both nose and mouth are mandatory to enter the building.
No “straight” skis, skates, helmets or clothing will be accepted.
We reserve the right to refuse any equipment.
The Annual Ski Swap is a fantastic fundraiser consignment event – How does it work?
1. A person brings in an item that they’d like to sell
2. The seller has a price in mind that they’d like to get for their item.
3. Event organizers add on X% to that cost, and will keep the overage when the item sells.
4. Items are sold during the designated hours listed.
5. Unsold items are either claimed by the owner or become the property of the Cape Breton Ski Club
For example, if you wanted to sell a pair of ski boots for $100, and the overage % is 20%, then we would attach the price of $120 to your boots and, when the boots sell, you receive $100, and the Cape Breton Ski Club receives $20.